In this article you will find some basic steps for powering on and pairing your T5 II True Wireless earphones
- To manually power on the earphones, simply single press the button on each earphone
- Note: You will hear a voice prompt advise "Power On", followed by the earphones pairing status ("Ready to Pair", "Device Paired") and battery level
- To manually power off the earphones, press and hold the button on each earphone, individually, for 4 seconds. You will hear a tone followed by a voice prompt advising "Power Off"
- Note: These steps will not power the earphone off if there is music playing or if the user is on a call. Holding the left/right earphone button while streaming music or on a call will result in raising/lowering the volume.
- You may also power the earphones on and off by removing them from, or placing them in, the case
- Remove them from the case to power on, and place them in the case to power them off
- Note: Please ensure that the case is not fully depleted in charge if using the case to power the earphones on/off. The case will not turn the earphones on/off if the case has no charge.