- Make sure the firmware on your 2019 LG OLED or Nanocell TV is updated to version 03.60.02 or later
- Plug each of your Reference Wireless speakers into the wall outlet that is closest to the location of the speaker
- Connect the Axiim Link to the USB port on the 2019 LG OLED or Nanocell TV
- A message should appear on the TV screen asking if you want to connect the Reference Wireless speakers
- Select “Yes” to continue
- After choosing Wireless speakers as the sound out option in the LG TV’s sound menu, select “Search” to look for the Reference Wireless speakers
- Once all of the speakers have been found, play the test tone for each speaker starting with the first speaker in the list
- Allow the test tone to play until you have identified where the speaker is located in the room
- Select “Stop” to stop playing the test tone
- Select the drop-down arrow to the right of the speaker model to choose the location where the test tone was heard for this speaker
- Press the OK button on the LG remote to assign the speaker to this location
- Continue steps 5-7 for all speakers that were found in your system
For additional speaker configuration options, download the Axiim Link app from the Google Play Store if using an Android device or from the Apple App Store if using an Apple device.
To view the Axiim Link manual, please see the attached.