IMG refers to a type of material used for speaker cones. It stands for Injection Molded Graphite.
Articles in this section
- HDMI vs Optical
- What does "IMG" stand for?
- What are the different types of surround speakers available and what are the differences?
- What does THX® certification mean?
- What is the rear center channel for and what type of speaker should I use?
- Test tones play on all speakers, but no surround sound?
- Speaker Sensitivity
- Speaker Specifications
- Types of Audio Connectors