No, the setup of your new Klipsch G-17 Air speaker is a one-time process. Once you finish the setup, your speaker is available from any iDevice or computer operating on the same WiFi network as your speaker. Just look for the AirPlay icon in iTunes 10.1 or later, your iPod player or any AirPlay compatible application.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to setup my speaker for every iDevice or computer that I will use my G-17 and AirPlay from?
- If I don’t have Airplay, can I play music using my G-17 Air?
- What is the difference between Airplay and Bluetooth?
- My Wifi Network Name (SSID) is not available in the list of networks in the AirPlay setup page.
- How does the Klipsch G-17 Air use Airplay?
- G-17-Firewall Ports for AirPlay
- G-17-How To Attach the Base
- G-17-How to fix crooked base
- Where did my Airplay icon go on my iOS device?
- Do I need to turn off my Bluetooth capability for Airplay to work?