While we can’t guarantee this will not happen, Klipsch’s patented earphone nozzles are designed with mechanical retention rings to help reduce the chance of the tips getting lodged in the ear canal. However, make sure that the ear tip is fully seated on the nozzle and that the ring is engaged by pulling on the ear tip before inserting into your ear. If it comes off easily, then it is not positioned properly.
Articles in this section
- Where Can I Get Replacement Eartips for my Headphones?
- Will the Microphone on Wired Headphones Work with My Laptop?
- Will the Eartips Get Stuck in My Ears?
- What Makes the "i" Version of Headphones So Unique?
- What is a Balanced Armature Speaker?
- Will Klipsch Headphones Be Compatible with iPhones?
- How Do I Know Which Eartip Size is Right for Me?
- Headphone Static Shock - 5 Prevention Tips