Yes, when you activate the Bluetooth pairing feature on the KMC 3 it will search for the last Bluetooth device it was paired with, automatically connect with it, and play it through the Bluetooth “input”. If that device is not available or does not have Bluetooth engaged, the KMC 3 will automatically switch to the AUX (3.5mm) input as its source.
Articles in this section
- KMC-3-Does the unit remember the last Bluetooth device it was paired with?
- For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- What is the best way to clean the unit?
- Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?
- KMC-3-Bass Cuts off While Playing at High Volumes