A subwoofer will run warm when in use, by design. However, it should not be uncomfortable to leave your hand on the back panel for 5 seconds.
Articles in this section
- General Sub Controls and Explanations
- How to Replace the Cone Woofer on a Subwoofer
- Thumping Noise in Sub
- The back of the subwoofer is warm. Is this normal?
- Can I program a “learning” remote to operate my subwoofer?
- Why should you buy a subwoofer?
- What is the best way for me to hook up my subwoofer?
- Where is the best place to put a subwoofer in my room?
- Is a "Y" Splitter Needed to Hook Up My Subwoofer?
- Replacing a subwoofer amplifier