The KMC 3’s USB input will only charge most portable music devices using the cord that came with the particular device. Music devices without a Bluetooth feature can be played on the KMC 3 by connecting a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cord between the device’s headphone output and the KMC 3’s 3.5mm input on the rear, then changing the KMC 3 to its 3.5mm input. USB charging occurs when the KMC 3 is on either AC or battery power but NOTE that charging a device while the KMC 3 is running on battery power will significantly shorten battery life. We recommend only charging your device for a short time period and only when absolutely needed when the KMC 3 is on battery power.
Articles in this section
- KMC-3-Does the unit remember the last Bluetooth device it was paired with?
- For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- What is the best way to clean the unit?
- Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?
- KMC-3-Bass Cuts off While Playing at High Volumes