Yes, but NOTE that charging any device through the KMC 3’s USB input while the KMC 3 is running on battery power will significantly shorten battery life. We recommend only charging your device for a short time period and only when absolutely needed when the KMC 3 is on battery power.
Articles in this section
- KMC-3-Does the unit remember the last Bluetooth device it was paired with?
- For charging purposes, what is the voltage and amperage output of the USB output?
- What is the best way to clean the unit?
- Bass periodically cuts out when playing at high volumes
- Will the USB input on the back of unit both play and charge my portable music device?
- Which batteries will last the longest?
- KMC 3-Will the USB charge my phone/tablet?
- KMC-3-Bass Cuts off While Playing at High Volumes