GiG XL - Bluetooth Connection
You are able to connect a Bluetooth source device (ie mobile device or computer) wirelessly to the GiG XL. Below is a description of how to do so.
Note: The GiG XL uses Bluetooth 5.0® technology
- To enable Bluetooth pairing, double press the Bluetooth button on the top of the GiG XL.
- If done correctly, the front of the speaker should begin flashing.
- Turn your source devices Bluetooth capability on and search for new devices.
- Tap on the "Klipsch GiG XL" and wait for your device to read "Connected".
- If properly connected, the front of the speaker should stop flashing and go solid.
- Use your source device (ie mobile device or computer) to adjust the volume to about 75%. This will ensure your get clear audio with no distortion.